Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mur...

That noise was bound to be a title sometime. I spell it M-U-R... Ash and beph and maybe others spell it M-E-R. Seeing that we have two friends with the nickname Mer, I don't use that spelling.

Okay here are my shoot outs..

Momma Jen---- I can't wait to hear all the details and see pictures of handsome Grayson.

Mer-- can we set up a phone date. What is the best time to call? I want to talk about my visit in late October. I want your help with something.

Sister Wife Kari-- I miss you and did you know there is a new show on TLC called Sister Wives. Its a real "big love" story.

Kath-- hows the hand?

Sister wife Suz-- I think you are awesome!

Ash-- Kevin and I keep on pullin judahs, " I love____! I love____! I love____!"

Beph-- I can't wait till Wednesday so that means you should be itchin' yourself for Wednesday to come.

Jules-- You are going to do a great job packing. Enjoy your last days in CA.

Love you all and yes I wrote to myself.

ju

2 comments:

  1. yo! best time to call would probably be after 3:30 on m/w/f. that way steve will be home & i don't have to deal w/ elliot while i'm trying to have a convo!

    ALSO... i was thinking it'd be fun if we did a "bday dinner" for you me & suz when you come in. we can get everyone together & dressed up & go out for dinner & drinks. what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, have a drink for my bday too!!! I will be there in spirit. Actually, I will probably partake of spirits whilst you ladies dine.

    ReplyDelete