Who wrote this?! And Jules WOULD forget her phone in CA! Haha! :)
I'm not sure if I can do Trops tonight. Steve has TKD and so I'll have Elliot. I typically go hang w/ my parents on Thursday night and have dinner w/ them and hang out since I'm w/ E all day long.
I'm going to be in STL tomorrow afternoon. But maybe if I'm not too exhausted, we could go to Trops tomorrow night. I shouldn't get home too late. We are going up pretty early. I'm going shopping w/ my mom, so I bet I could get Steve to babysit E tomorrow night. That would probably work better for me. Let me know what you girls decide!
Who wrote this?! And Jules WOULD forget her phone in CA! Haha! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if I can do Trops tonight. Steve has TKD and so I'll have Elliot. I typically go hang w/ my parents on Thursday night and have dinner w/ them and hang out since I'm w/ E all day long.
I'm going to be in STL tomorrow afternoon. But maybe if I'm not too exhausted, we could go to Trops tomorrow night. I shouldn't get home too late. We are going up pretty early. I'm going shopping w/ my mom, so I bet I could get Steve to babysit E tomorrow night. That would probably work better for me. Let me know what you girls decide!
Can't wait to see your pretty faces!!! :)