Tuesday, August 24, 2010

DMV's sucks!

The CA dmv and other departments are a nightmare. Its always understaffed and the line is out the building. You usually spend on average 3 hours there only to find a rude, non-friendly staff member. You can talk to one person then you get slapped with fines later cause what they told you was not true, or if you talk to another person they will tell you something different. I have never experienced anything like the CA government and the people who work for them. I don't remember Missouri being this bad. Have you guys had horrible experiences in MO?

I truly can't wait to become a non-resident of CA again.

JU

p.s. I would love to hear from ash, beph, or jen!!

1 comment:

  1. It's the same in FL. I don't remember it being horrible in MO...but then again my only encounters were getting my permit and drivers license. In FL you can make appointments online, but many times the next available appointment is a month away. I did it that way and was in and out in 20 minutes. However I went with a friend who did it that way and we still had to wait close to an hour. If you don't make an appointment you should get there an hour or two before the place even opens and you will probably be there at least 4 hours. It's so ridiculous...and no one there is happy. But I can't blame the workers...the customers are not usually happy either after waiting forever.

    ReplyDelete